ChennaiPatrika   »   News   »   Press Release

India Bike Week 2017

November 21, 2017

...

MORE »

Uber announces association with Mumbai City FC for Indian Super League

November 21, 2017

Mumbai,November 21, 2017:Uber, the world’s largest on-demand ride-sharing company today announced a partnership with Mumbai City FC. As part of the partnership, Uber will be the‘official mobility partner’of Mumbai City FC for the on-going season of Indian Super League. All through the ISL season, Mumbai City FC fans can avail of ...

MORE »

Over 1100 Optum employees run for a cause at the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon

November 21, 2017

New Delhi:Continuing its commitment towards employee health and well-being, Optum, the health services business of United Health Group (NYSE:UNH), successfully participated in the most anticipated running event of the year - Airtel Delhi Half Marathon. Highlighting their promise for a healthier mind and body, over 1100 employees from Optum ran for ...

MORE »

ESAF kicks off operations in Mumbai

November 21, 2017

New Delhi, Nov 21, 2017: ESAF Small Finance Bank, the first bank from Kerala to win a banking license since independence, is all set to open its first branch in the metro city of Mumbai, on Nov 22, 2017. With an aim to build a pan India presence, ESAF bank will open 145 new banking outlets by March next year. Speaking at a press conference organis...

MORE »

SMART ASIA 2017 Expo & Summit

November 21, 2017

'L-R: Mr. Leon Anthony, BD Manager, Aver mr. Amith Kumar, Sales Manager South West India Region, QNAP Mr. Balaram Menon, President WTC, Bengaluru Mr.Thomas Huang, ED, Exhibition Dept, Taipei' Bangalore, November 21, 2017–Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC), a non-profit Taiwanese government co-sponsored trade promotion organization, today anno...

MORE »

Ola ignites passion for science and astronomy amongst 100 driver partners’ children

November 21, 2017

Chennai, November 21, 2017: Ola, India’s most popular mobile app for transportation, organized a one-day educational trip to the Birla Planetarium and Snake Park in Chennai for 100 children of its driver partners along with their parents. The trip started off with a visit to one of Chennai’s most popular tourist spots, Snake Park, wher...

MORE »

B.S. Abdur Rahman CRESCENT University Student Projects implemented in Govt. School

November 21, 2017

I am very happy to share with you that our students of ECE department have designed and implemented three projects in a Govt. High School at Karanaipudhucherry near Urapakkam. With a Goal of contributing to the Society, the Student members of "Social Technical Service Club" of ECE department made a visit to the Government High School last month, m...

MORE »

Quess Corp to acquire a majority stake in Tata Business Support Services

November 21, 2017

New Delhi, 20thNovember,2017:Quess Corp Limited (“Quess”), India’s leading integrated business services provider, announced today that it has signed a definitive agreement with Tata Sons and Tata Capital to acquire a 51% stake in Tata Business Support Services (“TBSS”). Tata Sons will hold the remaining 49%. The transa...

MORE »

RDP unveils ThinBook 1430p 14.1 inch Laptop with Windows 10 Pro preloaded

November 20, 2017

New Delhi, 20th November 2017: RDP, India's leading IT hardware and mobility manufacturing company today announced a new 14.1 inch laptop, ThinBook 1403p with Windows 10 Pro OS preloaded. The laptop will be available at price of Rs 11,999/- plus GST. Equipped with a class-leading hardware and software, ThinBook 1430p comes packed with the latest g...

MORE »

Refex Energy wins EPC for 50 MW Solar PV Power project from Neyveli Lignite Corporation

November 20, 2017

Chennai 20thNovember 2017:Refex Energy, one of the leading sustainable energy solutions provider in the country bagged 50MW EPC order from NLC India Limited for installing 50 MW Grid interactive Solar PV power Project. With this order, Refex Energy will provide a comprehensive range of services including procurement of land, design, engineering, i...

MORE »