Audi Q5 Chennai launch
* Highly efficient 2.0 TDI engine with a total output of 140 KW (190 hp) with 7-speed S tronic transmission
* Top speed of 218 km/h, 0-100 km/h in 7.9 Seconds
* quattro drive system and Audi Drive Select with 5 driving modes for phenomenal ride quality
* Upto 90 Kgs lighter, 8% increase in power delivery and 20% increase in fuel efficiency than the previous model
* Technology galore: Audi Virtual Cockpit, MMI Navigation plus with MMI touch, Audi Smartphone Interface and Audi Phone Box with Qi-Wireless charging
* Adaptive Suspension with damping control, for superior ride comfort
* 3 Zone Deluxe Automatic Air conditioning for personalized temperature settings
* Class Leading In-cabin silence & aeroacoustics
* 8 Airbags incl. Rear Side Airbags, 5 Start Euro NCAP rating safety standards in crash safety
* "The year 2018 will be the year of progression at Audi and the launch of the new Audi Q5 is the perfect example of this. The first Audi Q5 was for many years the world’s best-selling model in its class and with the new Q5 we are pushing the bar a notch higher. With a lighter body, a whole new design language and a host of new infotainment and innovative features, the new Audi Q5 is the best offering in its segment available for our customers who want to enjoy driving whether it is on or off the road,” – Mr. Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India
* The all new Audi Q5 is priced at INR 53,25,000 onwards.
Chennai, January 21, 2018: Audi Chennai today launched the most awaited all new second generation Audi Q5 in Chennai. The Audi Q5 combines the sportiness of an Audi sedan with a multifaceted character and a highly intuitive interior. Whether it is connectivity, efficiency or driver assistance systems – the new Audi Q5 once again sets standards in its segment. With the all-wheel drive quattro system, a highly efficient engine, a suspension with damper control and a comprehensive line-up of infotainment systems, the new Audi Q5 proves to be the perfect vehicle in its segment. The new Audi Q5 is priced at INR 53, 25, 000 onwards.
"The year 2018 will be the year of progression and the launch of the all new Audi Q5 is the perfect example of this. The first Audi Q5 was for many years the world’s best-selling model in its class and with the all new Q5 we are setting the bar a notch higher. With a lighter body, whole new design language and host of new infotainment and innovative features, the all new Audi Q5 is the best vehicle available for our customers who want to enjoy driving whether it is on or off the road,” said Mr. Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India.
“Since its market introduction in 2009 in India, the Audi Q5 has won many hearts and has continued to be the favorite amongst our customers. The new Audi Q5 with its agile and efficient performance will definitely give an exhilarating driving experience to our customers,” added Mr. Ansari.
“The Q5 has a strong base of fans and followers in Chennai. In its second generation avatar, the Q5 becomes the perfect companion for the self-confident leaders. The car’s versatility meets the ever changing demands of its owners who cherish their free-time,” said Mr. Rohit Malhotra, Dealer Principal, Audi Chennai.
At a Glance:
Exterior design and body
- Length 4,663 mm (15.3 ft), width 1,893 mm (6.2 ft), height 1,659 mm (5.4 ft)
-Single frame grille, large air intakes
-LED headlights with dynamic turn lights at rear
-Lightweight design with high-end steel and aluminium, lightest body in its class
-Coefficient drag (cd) figure only 0.30, making it the new benchmark in the segment