Mason dies after kerosene stove bursts at home

Mason dies after kerosene stove bursts at home
Mason dies after kerosene stove bursts at home

Salem: A mason died when a kerosene stove in his residence at Thevapatty exploded as he tried to pump more air into it.

They said his wife had kept some water for boiling on the stove for his bath after he returned home from work last evening. The man tried to pump in more air when it suddenly exploded and metal pieces pierced his head and face. He also suffered grievous burn injuries all over his body. Though he was rushed to a hospital, he succumbed to the injuries, the police said.

Mason dies after kerosene stove bursts at home