The Q Experiences announces The White Continent 2018
'Solo Woman Travelers with Vasim Shaikh, Founder & CEO, The Q Experiences at The White Continent 2017'
March 9, 2018, New Delhi: Ever wondered what a trip to the end of the world would be like? Stop wondering and start planning! After the successful completion of the maiden journey to the icy continent of Antarctica in December 2017, The Q Experiences today announced The White Continent 2018. Bring in 2019 in the white wilderness of Antarctica, as the 14 days voyage begins on 27th December 2018, with a 2 days stay in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Moreover, The White Continent 2018 is the only experience in the world which includes an overnight stay in Ushuaia, a resort town located in the southernmost tip of South America, nicknamed the ‘End of the World’.
Speaking about the uniqueness of the expedition, Mr. Vasim Shaikh, CEO & Founder, The Q Experiences said, “Our first journey to The White Continent garnered an extremely encouraging response last year. One of the most important learning for us was that travelers, today, prefer experiences which are unexplored and unique. This is what made us design the second edition of the cruise to this marvelous continent. At The Q Experiences, each itinerary is designed meticulously to ensure that our clients gain a lifetime of unmatched memories. To add to the uniqueness, we have curated this journey in the last week of December, giving travelers a chance to bring in 2019 with their loved ones in one of the world’s most picturesque destination.”
Some interesting highlights of The White Continent 2018 are:
* Curated exclusively for only 200 people, The White Continent 2018 will see a mix of ethnicities and cultures across the world
* The trip will start off with a 2 night stay at Buenos Aires along with a city tour, post which travelers will fly off to Ushuaia - the capital of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
* The White Continent 2018 is the only experience in the world which includes an overnight stay in Ushuaia, located in the southernmost tip of South America, nicknamed the ‘End of the World’
* The ship will flag off from Ushuaia and will cross the temperamental Drake Passage, and cruise through some of the most breath-taking glaciers of Neko Bay & Paradise bay. Further, the ship will anchor at Port Lockroy, sail to the largest colony of Chinstrap Penguins at Deception Island and witness the majestic Wendell Sea
* On board will be Jean-Louis Etienne, a true Antarctican, French doctor, explorer and scientist, well known for his Arctic and Antarctic explorations. Etienne was the first man to reach the North Pole solo overland, pulling his own sled for 63 days
* The White Continent 2018 includes allows travelers to experience the superlative culinary crafts of the First Indian Michelin Starred Chef Atul Kochhar and catering centre of excellence run by Alain Ducasse Conseil
* Experience the pinnacle of luxury on The Majestic Explorer as The Q Experiences introduces you to the most refined way of exploring the wilderness of the Antarctic with expert naturalists and researchers.